Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 For Sale

Reaction score
Thinking about selling my drone, 3 batteries, shield for controller, shoulder strap, proper carrying case, mint condition less than 20hrs......never use it maybe someone can get the value of it.....replacement 3300.00....... asking 2300.00

Thinking about selling my drone, 3 batteries, shield for controller, shoulder strap, proper carrying case, mint condition less than 20hrs......never use it maybe someone can get the value of it.....replacement 3300.00....... asking 2300.00
Inspire 1 what?..... v1, v2 etc
2300 what? Bananas?
Location?

Reactions: Scoobywrx05
Inspire 1 what?..... v1, v2 etc
2300 what? Bananas?
Location?
Inspire v1. Nova Scotia Canada retail here from DJI 3800.00 with lens camera 3 batteries , strap, shield, carrying case, also 3-d printer cover for winter flying with a battery warmer price is in Canadian dollars great deal for US Flyers

Not sure what your problem is. Sorry I meant $$$$$$$ not bananas
No problem mate, was making a funny about the editor s post. I know he gets tired of having to ask about every other add in the classifieds fir price and currency and location when all a chap has to do is read the bloody sticky at the top of the classifieds page and it'll tell ya what you need in your listing. Enjoy the rest of your day and good luck with your sale.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen