Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1v2 left Side Leveling Rod , Gimbal Plate , and possible Retraction assembly parts .

Reaction score
Website
www.personaldronerepair.com
Hey guys .
I am looking for a parts resource .
Inspire 1v2 .Here are some pics of what I know that I need . May need some other parts as well .
Trying to secure as many parts as possible before I do tear down for someone .

Thanks

Attachments

• 20181107_171502.jpg
    20181107_171502.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • 20181107_171513.jpg
    20181107_171513.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • 20181107_171519.jpg
    20181107_171519.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • 20181107_171529.jpg
    20181107_171529.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
I have an airframe only without any issues and low flight time if you're interested. I bought 2 and only fly the second. So it would be the airframe, stock case, props, and no controller. inbox an offer

When you say air frame , do you mean all of the frame( including lifting booms , leveling rods , etc .) ?
When I hear air frame , I picture all of the Inpsire , minus all of the elctronincs . No remote , batteries , or charger .
Need to be clear prior to offer .
Thanx For The Response

Michael Starley

I'm Probably over medicated however , does Bind & fly make it clear. If you remove batt, camera gimbal, it's an airframe without a power plant. When I'm upright again I'll provide pics and screenshots. It is a V1 with V2 prop adapters and x3 gimbal plate. Very low hours I just cant remember how low. It's never carried an x5 because my other v1 I and octo carry my x5r. All said to say if I didn't already have spares I'd keep it. Other projects and the anxiety of having it sit around motivate my offer to you. I'm on runryder.com "same name" and a few other forums as well. I don't sell junk

Michael Lindsey

Awesome.
Thank you .
No insult intended .
I have a customer desiring me to repair his bird .
Locating parts prior to accepting his unit .
I am not aware of the v2-v1- differences in the gimbal plate or leveling rod .
If I can give him a price , I will pass it along to him .
He is aware that I am in negotiations with a possible parts unit .
He is very excited at the prospect of not sending his unit to the manufacturer .
Get well man .
Thanx for the reply .

Michael Starley

the difference in V1 and V2 are mainly the motors, the larger X5 mounting board, and the Carbon fiber of the main arms. V1 is a camo style whereas V2 is the more woven traditional carbon fiber. others wise everything else is the same

ive done like 6. and i sold my bird i had so not parting out.... if you were close to LA, Cali id offer to help but shipping back and forth not worth it for you

pro tip removing the upper body shell. be very very careful there is zero slack in the GPS cable. so dont try to just yank the lid open.

I am requesting more pics of the damaged unit from my customer .
Thank you for the exploded pic of parts .
Great insight .
It is my understanding that these parts are not for sale .
If I am mistaken , please let me know .
I am diligently working on the required parts list for the damaged unit .
If any of these parts are for sale , I should know very quickly exactly which ones that I need.
Thank you once again for the response .
Even if these parts are not for sale , the exploded view is worth a million bucks .
Thank You

Michael Starley

I am requesting more pics of the damaged unit from my customer .
Thank you for the exploded pic of parts .
Great insight .
It is my understanding that these parts are not for sale .
If I am mistaken , please let me know .
I am diligently working on the required parts list for the damaged unit .
If any of these parts are for sale , I should know very quickly exactly which ones that I need.
Thank you once again for the response .
Even if these parts are not for sale , the exploded view is worth a million bucks .
Thank You

Michael Starley
sorry nothing for sale there. was an old picture from when i was repairing one myself. but if you require any help in tearing your apart feel free to PM me. ive done 6 rebuild so very familiar with what needs to come off first and such. the hard part is literally everything is built on and around the main center frame. so has to fully come apart to replace the arms

I try, and i like fixing stuff My first inspire I grabbed for $300 with everything and some extras with minor damage and was $200 cost of parts to get it back up and flying. kept that until i came across a like new black edition

I'm Probably over medicated however , does Bind & fly make it clear. If you remove batt, camera gimbal, it's an airframe without a power plant. When I'm upright again I'll provide pics and screenshots. It is a V1 with V2 prop adapters and x3 gimbal plate. Very low hours I just cant remember how low. It's never carried an x5 because my other v1 I and octo carry my x5r. All said to say if I didn't already have spares I'd keep it. Other projects and the anxiety of having it sit around motivate my offer to you. I'm on runryder.com "same name" and a few other forums as well. I don't sell junk

Michael Lindsey

How much for your airframe?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphBonn