Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Battery Firmware - Inconsistent Firmware

Reaction score
Website
dejansmaic.com
Yesterday, I was doing some video footage of a drilling rig. After swapping out batteries for a fresh set, my DJI Go App 4 displayed a warning that I had inconsistent battery firmware and would not fly. It is just one battery, as I have 3 pairs for use. I don't see any firmware updates on teh DJI website, or any threads discussing this "issue". Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!!

After seeing this message you should have the option to 'slide to upgrade', however this only appears on the front page of the DJI Go app and not if you are already on the camera screen.

The update will require a restart of the Inspire 2 and there has been at least one report of this happening mid-air causing a crash. Advice is to make sure you return to the main (not camera) screen in DJI Go and let it check for updates and update if it says one is available, then all should be good.

After seeing this message you should have the option to 'slide to upgrade', however this only appears on the front page of the DJI Go app and not if you are already on the camera screen.

The update will require a restart of the Inspire 2 and there has been at least one report of this happening mid-air causing a crash. Advice is to make sure you return to the main (not camera) screen in DJI Go and let it check for updates and update if it says one is available, then all should be good.

Thanks! However, it seemed to have resolved itself. Should this happen again, I'll keep your advice on top of my list.

I had the same problem. Just put the batteries that gives you that error on the Inspire 2 and redo the Firmware upgrade or downgrade, use the same that is on your Inspire now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont