Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 coming soon 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collision Avoidance can be a good thing if used properly.
I believe the majority of yahoos out there will use this feature as an excuse to fly recklessly thinking they are invincible and that their craft won't crash.
This kind of behavior will surely lead to more restrictions for the rest of us.

Dear qbizzy, would you do us a favor and edit your post inserting a question mark at the end of the title?
Thank you in advance ...

**** it! Info looked pretty cool....
Although as I said, in either case Inspire 2 won't be released this year. Sure, there is always a chance but...

The Inspire 1 was announced in fall 2014. The X5 and X5R were announced in fall 2015. So it's probably safe to say that fall 2016 will give us some Inspire goodies.

The (ridiculous) pricedrop of the Inspire X3 is mainly to close the gap to the Yuneec Typhoon H if you ask me. I do not believe an Inspire 2 is coming soon.

Let's see ... what has DJI released or announced in the last 6 months...

1. Inspire 1 X5R

2. Phantom 4

3. M600

Yeah, clearly DJI is in need of rolling out a replacement for the i1.

My guess is we'll see a new Inspire just about this time next year or perhaps later -- my guess is later.

Brian

Or the year after, or next month, or.....tomorrow!
When it happens, it happens.
Until then, fly, be happy, stop worrying about 'when the next thing' will be out.
It's technology, it's not slowing down.

No inspire 2, it's the Inspire 3

The FAA list of approved drones now has the DJI Inspire 3. Suggesting that DJI has submitted for their approval. There is NO inspire 2 on the list.

Food for thought

Gentleman, can we bypass this thread and go ahead with other, closer to earth issues? Somehow I'm not getting a boner speculating about I3 coming soon or not, but that's me ... The race with technology sets me on looser's position, always ...

I agree - this has been debated/speculated until the cows come home.

Another thread saying "Soon, Maybe, End of the Year, Has to be in the Fall, Might be sooner than you think"

Is totally pointless - The Inspire 2 will happen when it happens.

Thread now closed.

@Ryan Van Scotter - I have unlocked this thread as the reply I was going to put on my profiles to your commemt exceeds 420 characters.
Your comment:

"Ryan Van Scotter :FYI, The June 7th list of approved UAS has the inspire 3 listed as line 374."

The Editor: My take on that list from the FAA is basically:
I would take absolutely no notice of that list whatsoever.
On the same listing it also states:
DJI Inspire
DJI Inspire 1 (what's the difference?)
It also list things that are not even UAV's like
DJI X5 and
DJI X5R
They are both simply cameras so I would say the list is meaningless and is purely a generic concoction.
I wouldn't mind betting that within a month or two you will see a DJI Inspire 4 on it!
Additionally, where is the DJI M600 which is already being sold and is one of the safest UAV in the air - has that not been approved? That would mean a safe UAV with triple redundancy that is already marketed is not approved for commercial operations by the FAA but an aircraft that doesn't exist yet has!
We are dealing with a government body here don't forget guys - they are not the sharpest tools in the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters