Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 coming soon 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. So the Inspire 2 would hold 2 batteries? That would greatly help with flight times.
I got it from a reliable source (a guy in China who is a third cousin of the guy who sweeps the street in front of DJI that the Inspire 2 is just around the corner; with 8 TB48s, flight times of 10 hours and lifting capacity of 30 pounds).:rolleyes:

I was hoping for at least 12 hours I'm disappointed with your speculation Tosh Tosh mate

Something similar to the m600 in speculation

That is an interesting speculation. I'm guessing whatever the Inspire 2 is that it will probably be paired with the new Z3 camera.

I also noticed that the Inspire Pro is $1100 off! Something is definitely around the corner or DJI is just being super nice and giving out great deals :)

Buy Inspire 1 Pro | DJI Store

Reactions: Ftolino
That is an interesting speculation. I'm guessing whatever the Inspire 2 is that it will probably be paired with the new Z3 camera.

I also noticed that the Inspire Pro is $1100 off! Something is definitely around the corner or DJI is just being super nice and giving out great deals :)

Buy Inspire 1 Pro | DJI Store
Yeah just be cautious with your speculations LOL

Yea that site is complete bs. Its actually an article taken from a CN site that was speculating about the I2 and talking about the I1, notice no credit to the original article as well [emoji57], the pictures are from last year.

Purely looking for hits that's all.

Last edited:
It never stops, does it? Please stop posting BS. When DJI issues a press release, then I want to know, otherwise is uninformed, unreliable crap...stop trying to be the first with the scoop.

Thats a little harsh, if you don't want to see this then don't read the thread but some people will speculate and there is nothing wrong with that, no need to get all upset about it though.

The truth will come when its its announced, what is fairly certain is at some point DJI will release an Inspire 2 , may be now or may be in 10 years but until then everything is classes as BS until proven otherwise.

What i object to with that site is ripping off another article with no link or credit to the original.

"if you don't want to see this then don't read the thread" That's the rub isn't it? How does one read the last posting in a thread called "Inspire 2 coming soon 2016?' w/o reading it???
If the poster would title it "Another BS, not based-on-any-actual-fact comment on the Inspire 2" I assure you I wouldn't click on it. :D

"if you don't want to see this then don't read the thread" That's the rub isn't it? How does one read the last posting in a thread called "Inspire 2 coming soon 2016?' w/o reading it???
If the poster would title it "Another BS, not based-on-any-actual-fact comment on the Inspire 2" I assure you I wouldn't click on it. :D

yea i see your point there,

should be labels Speculation thread

What will come will come when its ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth