Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Flight Simulator?

Nope.... suppose they assume someone who buys something this expensive doesn't need much training... or they shouldn't.

There's other sims out there that support the dji controller I believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using InspirePilots mobile app

Nope.... suppose they assume someone who buys something this expensive doesn't need much training... or they shouldn't.

There's other sims out there that support the dji controller I believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using InspirePilots mobile app
Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty proficient at flying my Inspire 2. I just liked having the simulator available, like on my Phantom 3.

Reactions: EDDSkitz

As I understand it, the simulator is will be included in an upcoming update to DJI Go 4. It just was not there at the first release.

Ya I am fairly proficient in flying theses thing, and still from time to time I fire up the sim for my inspire 1, and work on many skills, it's a good tool and something I feel helps on many levels

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

What sim are you referring to and what do you mean sim for your Inspire 1? You connect the i1 radio to it or there's a sim specific to the i1? What would the difference be with a sim flying any drone? I understand that there are differences in feel - is that what you mean? But a lot of sims allow you to change a bunch of flight characteristics, don't they? Just curious - haven't flown a sim in a long, long time.

Here's what I mean and staying in the guidelines of this original post about the I2 not having a simulator option, yes there are many sims you can operate but with the I1 sim, it allows you to play with many of the features just as they are on the copter themselves. Over all flying is flying just like airplane, they all fly the same ...... to say. But when you have the opportunity to just dial it up by turning on your inspire/phantom and not have to do it through a different system - a computer or other, it makes it convenient and easy to work with.

To add if you can do it with the same controller and all the same options at your figures as they are in real time then again bonus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst