Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 - Gimbal Noise During Calibration

Reaction score
Website
www.airflix.dk
Gimbal Noise on latest fw.

After updating my gimbal now makes a loud grinding noise when calibrating (both on 12 & 45 mm). After calibration the noise stop.

Does anybody else get this? Is it ok for it to make this grinding noise it never did before - or know how to fix it?

Thanks.

There's a bunch of talk about this already... I'll let you sweat it out wondering until you use the search feature.

Dji r&d has said it is the New FW gimbal initializing process. It goes away after a few seconds after start up. Nothing to worry about.

Dji r&d has said it is the New FW gimbal initializing process. It goes away after a few seconds after start up. Nothing to worry about.
Wrong.... that's customer service (who's stupid) and R&D is VERY aware of the issues and working on a fix.

Learn to read up before you offer advice that could cause problems.

Wrong.... that's customer service (who's stupid) and R&D is VERY aware of the issues and working on a fix.

Learn to read up before you offer advice that could cause problems.

A dji employee on a dji run support group told me it is nothing to worry about. How am I offering advise to cause problems? I am relaying info, nothing more. I have experienced zero problems with my setup, and I have probably 30 flights and 2tb of footage with the newest FW. My x5s makes a loud noise for about 3 seconds initializing, then goes away and runs flawlessly. How much have you tested the new FW?

A dji employee on a dji run support group told me it is nothing to worry about. How am I offering advise to cause problems? I am relaying info, nothing more. I have experienced zero problems with my setup, and I have probably 30 flights and 2tb of footage with the newest FW. My x5s makes a loud noise for about 3 seconds initializing, then goes away and runs flawlessly. How much have you tested the new FW?
If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you...

Even the third partyear apps have put out warnings to not use them until the firmware if fixed. Please do some reading.

It's also well known that DJI employees either have no clue, or lie viciously to the customers.

I want to correct you regarding 3rd party apps. Both Litchi and Autopilot say it's ok to use them with the latest I2 F/W however there are certain modes of these 3rd party app that they recommend not using till the DJI I2 F/W is corrected. Features such as Follow and Track are on the recommended list to not use at this time.

Reactions: Steve Cassidy
I want to correct you regarding 3rd party apps. Both Litchi and Autopilot say it's ok to use them with the latest I2 F/W however there are certain modes of these 3rd party app that they recommend not using till the DJI I2 F/W is corrected. Features such as Follow and Track are on the recommended list to not use at this time.
So what would be the point in using them?
Also, you keep using them, and I'll be sure to laugh when you crash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela