Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 handles

Reaction score
hi everyone, on the inspire 2 BTS video they show a camera op catching the inspire and finishing a shot in hand held. I imagine the handles are custom made but I wanted to check if anyone knows where to get handles like that.

... It's the scene where the guy catches the inspire and is wearing a motor cycle helmet ..

Thanks,

Richard

Reactions: WilmerCB
I use when I'm in situations like on a boat where its safer to catch than to land on a moving deck.

Reactions: Bruno28
hi everyone, on the inspire 2 BTS video they show a camera op catching the inspire and finishing a shot in hand held. I imagine the handles are custom made but I wanted to check if anyone knows where to get handles like that.

... It's the scene where the guy catches the inspire and is wearing a motor cycle helmet ..

Thanks,

Richard
Custom DJI.
Wait a while and 3rd party ones will appear.

Just find out the diameter of your carbon fibre and you'll be able to mount any camera rig handle that matched the inspire. There Is no need for anything specific. The DJI ones are most likely just rebranded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richard G Hugh
So if anyone is still wondering about the seagate hand catcher handles they do fit perfectly. Went out today to practice hand catching few times and they are great.

Attachments

• IMG_0066.JPG
    IMG_0066.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 135

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk