Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 - Hawaii in 4K

Very nice work from above...especially as I am looking at another Nor'easter heading my way!

Regards,

Edd

Beautiful work. I primarily shoot over water being a Florida guy and know how challenging it can be. What was your frame rate? Were you using any ND filters?

Beautiful work. I primarily shoot over water being a Florida guy and know how challenging it can be. What was your frame rate? Were you using any ND filters?
Thank you! Yes it is challenging but fun!
30fps and PolarPro filters depending on the light.

Awesome.!!! Love the video .... breathtaking.!!! keep up the good work...
Im from the island [emoji267]to ... (Wahiawa)
Can't wait to see more .!!! [emoji106] ALOHA

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Kudos...Tracking whales is very difficult when launching from far.
What lens did you use on the surfing shots?There's a curved horizon. I noticed this distortion on the LUMIX 14-42 when tilting below 0deg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extra impressive then, being able to keep the whales so well framed while still having to watch your drone. At least you know, while over water, you won't run into any trees, phone poles, wires, etc.! :)
Thanks! Haha yeah it is easy not to crash it into something, but it is incredibly hard to find them from above even when you can see them with your own eyes. These guys were pretty close so it was doable, but most of the time I just can´t find them with my inspire :) makes it even more rewarding when you get the shot :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44