Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 payload carry and release system

ARF

Reaction score
See pictures. Simple to mount on the arms and away you go.

Allows you to drop by just changing from landing to flight mode. No batteries or other communications links.

$95 AUS + postage (I'm located in Australia.)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

See pictures. Simple to mount on the arms and away you go.

Allows you to drop by just changing from landing to flight mode. No batteries or other communications links.

$95 AUS + postage (I'm located in Australia.)
Thats pretty ingenious.

Last edited:
Why do these people think they can charge hundreds of dollars for a few bucks in metal!?

You didn't even come up with the design.

Because some people do not have the tooling, creativeness or motivation to fabricate things themselves. There is absolutely nothing wrong with people fabricating parts and selling them for what they feel is a fair price for their time, tooling and efforts. I applaud people that fabricate some of these nice products. I have fabricated a system similar to to this for my Inspire 1, I will be buying a new set for my Inspire 2. To each his own.

There is another choice if the dollars are an issue.
Take the time to round up all the tools and materials and build one on your own. Then consider what you think is a reasonable rate of pay for the time it took to end up with a working unit. Let us know what those numbers turn out to be when finished. You may get a surprise in the end.

There is another choice if the dollars are an issue.
Take the time to round up all the tools and materials and build one on your own. Then consider what you think is a reasonable rate of pay for the time it took to end up with a working unit. Let us know what those numbers turn out to be when finished. You may get a surprise in the end.
My original question was for Thatius Dudeson as he stated the price can be most cheaper

I think a SS hose clamp with a bent piece of a coat hanger would do the job
Not pretty but functional.

If u want CNC machined parts that’s great
I’m more on the If It Works don’t fix it type

And
I’m cheap!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207