Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2? What do we want?

Reaction score
Website
www.airnashville.net
With all of the new innovations possible, what would we like to see on the next generation of Inspire? Here are some that I thought of:

• Obstacle sensor collision avoidance
  • Pano and zoom in the DJIGO app
  • Standardization of camera/sensor mounts so you could change rapidly and easily

Reactions: Neary Aerial
30+ Minute flight time

More Powerfull

Visual obstacle metering, like on cars with cameras and proximity sensors, the object you are getting very close to flashes in red

Constant connection to all social media platforms via the app so flights are streamed in real time and uploaded to the cloud.
Dedicated 'selfie' buttons on the remote so that when pressed, wherever the aircraft is it spins around and takes a 'Dronie'. Assignable 'Friend' buttons on screen so that you can have a Skype type conversation with your elected friends via the aircraft camera.
Rest of it isn't important as long as it flies about a bit.

An improved gimbal mount that's more robust and makes leveling the horizon more predictable.

At least 20 minutes with 30% left.

Brian

Constant connection to all social media platforms via the app so flights are streamed in real time and uploaded to the cloud.
Dedicated 'selfie' buttons on the remote so that when pressed, wherever the aircraft is it spins around and takes a 'Dronie'. Assignable 'Friend' buttons on screen so that you can have a Skype type conversation with your elected friends via the aircraft camera.
Rest of it isn't important as long as it flies about a bit.

Did you just quite yourself from another thread?? Lol.

Reactions: Neary Aerial
Better battery life. Must have.

Higher quality camera.

Detachable legs/boom to make it more compact when travelling.

Looks like the Inpsire 2 is finally getting close to Release. Declaration of Conformity (which basically means the CE Logo on electronics) appears to be out:

DJI Inspire 2 Rumors & Leaks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 20.52.35.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 20.52.35.png
    196.9 KB · Views: 20
M600 is the size of a table and requires 6x the amount of battery power compared to an Inspire 1. Not exactly the same as an Inspire 2 might be.

Inspire 2 photo leaks are imminent. Usually they're a few weeks before the launch event is announced.

M600 is the size of a table and requires 6x the amount of battery power compared to an Inspire 1. Not exactly the same as an Inspire 2 might be.

Inspire 2 photo leaks are imminent. Usually they're a few weeks before the launch event is announced.

Well, I'm still waiting for the S2000 or S1000_2, and what ever happened to the S800_2 , not to mention the S900_2?
I guess that entire segment is covered by the all new M series. I expect a M800 sooner then a I2.

The same thing could happen to the Inspire1. Just another couple of updates, like a V3 maybe even a V4. And then it just gets replaced by an entirely new line.

I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for the I2.

35% price reduction on Inspire 1. CE declaration of conformity naming Inspire 2. DJI sources saying privately it's imminent. What more evidence do you need?

I'm all set. If they fix the horizon roll on yaw issue with the X5R I'm good.

I have full battery redundancy, 25 min flight time with the X5R (30 with the X3), no need of a pinhole pilot cam, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice