Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 will be released on November 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't seen this message from the DJI Chat window before:
Dear customers, Thank you for choosing DJI. The system is transferring the chat to operator service. Please wait.

尊敬的用户,感谢您选择DJI,正在帮您转接人工服务,请稍候~

Our operators are busy at the moment. Please leave a message , and we'll get back to you shortly.非常抱歉,让您久等了,目前客服坐席忙,稍后会有客服回复您的。感谢您的耐心等待。

DJI must be busy answering a bunch of our questions, over and over again. Would be interesting to see what the most popular I2 question is?
a) What Camera comes with the I2?
b) Can I charge my Tesla with it?
c) Can I SuperSize my Order please?

Reactions: ash223
Am I reading this right? You can only use the new cameras with the I2?

So a base cost if you want to start flying is £3688???
If you want Holywood spec vids its going to be £5937 (I2 + X5S + 1x480GB SSD)
They must be 'avin a laugh and also devaluing what we already have to boot. Outrageous!

So a base cost if you want to start flying is £3688???
If you want Holywood spec vids its going to be £5937 (I2 + X5S + 1x480GB SSD)
They must be 'avin a laugh and also devaluing what we already have to boot. Outrageous!
Have you purchased a 4k Film quality Camera lately, then throw in a Ronin or equivalent and the extra stuff the keep it ready for different shoots, the X4s camera is already better than some smaller Film companies currently have, so the Heavy price for the higher end stuff is not that far off.
Watching the Promo video they shot exclusively with the inspire 2, makes me think the ronin and old Camera can be plan b, and Inspire 2 is plan A.

Reactions: ash223
Looks like if you order now the X5S version, you can have it before Christmas!
Link removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like if you order now the X5S version, you can have it before Christmas! Link removed by moderator
Looks like you just posted an Affiliated link for no other reason than for click bait so I have removed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters