Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 will be released on November 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found raw 4K Z3 files from July yesterday and inspected them. They were capped at 60 mbit/s.

That doesn't confirm anything though. The several "Standard", "Fine" etc settings I've heard about in DJI GO for Z3 certainly seems new and it might be these were captured using "Standard". If that setting is related to bitrate at all.

Overall, the Z3 looked very much like the X3 but with zoom capabilities. I couldn't tell any difference in IQ.
And.......this is a post about the release of the I2??????
Slightly OT. :p

No worries - I thought it came out of nowhere. :D
It did!

Is there a possibility that the pink ball of the wizards' rainbow, which is your special knowledge, know if there might be an Zenmuse X5 update in the works some time soon.. maybe?

Is it a good idea to get a inspire 1 now? Or wait till next month?

Last edited:
Wow, this thread made so much traffic in the last 24 hours i almost thought the inspire 2 was released :)

Chris

Phantom (1? Really?) and Inspire are completely different concepts so it doesn't matter.

Chris
Lol typo... long night. Meant inspire 1, have a phantom 4 now and was looking to upgrade haha

Lol typo... long night. Meant inspire 1, have a phantom 4 now and was looking to upgrade haha
If you wanted to upgrade now go with an i1 with x5. the x3 is not much better than the p4 camera, but any inspire as more features than a p4. Maybe wait for the inspire 2 announcement tho

With the ongoing Mavic fiasco of non delivery and the growing number of disgruntled individuals who pre ordered and paid their money but have nothing to show for it, it is a very real possibility that DJI will delay the announcement/launch of the Inspire 2.

Now that mainstream press is giving them a hard time and news of the Mavic non delivery has reached national news outlets I doubt they will want to mar the launch of yet another new product and risk getting caught up in the same mess!

Watch this space..............

With the ongoing Mavic fiasco of non delivery and the growing number of disgruntled individuals who pre ordered and paid their money but have nothing to show for it, it is a very real possibility that DJI will delay the announcement/launch of the Inspire 2.

Now that mainstream press is giving them a hard time and news of the Mavic non delivery has reached national news outlets I doubt they will want to mar the launch of yet another new product and risk getting caught up in the same mess!

Sad to hear this, I hope it will not become true - I want to see and hear from Inspire 2 in November :mad:

5a5ce772fc63dba332e9136e62dfd00a.jpg

Why are people always so surprised/angered when DJI misses a proposed product launch date. This kind of MO dates right back to the launch of the original S800 and with it a bunch of issues which should have been ironed out beforehand too.

When I saw the Mavic Pro I knew I'd be buying one, but I also know that probably won't be until Jan/Feb when availability is good and when the initial issues have been ironed out. This will make my buying experience an awful lot more enjoyable.

I'd suggest that any news on Nov 8th about a new Inspire should be greeted with enthusiasm, but I'd be very surprised if it'll be easy to get hold of this side of 2017. Whatever we're flying now will still fly on Nov9th, so I'll be enjoying that and maybe looking forward to a new Inspire - if work justifies it - sometime in the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Questglt