Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 with X5S camera 4 new additional batteries and DJI refresh for sale. Price lowered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert . . . I have $5,000.00 to spend and If you are interested, I would like to see a copy of the purchase invoice which should reflect that this is a DJI Inspire 2 Premium package which would include the CinemaDNG and Apple ProRe activation keys, and, if the invoice reflect such, I would travel to Sacramento to inspect and if all is in order, I would purchase. . I can travel to your city during the following dates. . . May 31st thru June 4th . . . A copy of the invoice reflecting your purchase can be sent to:
[email protected]

Thanks,

Billy Graham
Las Vegas, NV

Reactions: cvanhoose
Is this unit still available, Robert? May have a local client here in LA interested. If it's still available can you post up some images of the complete setup? Thanks.

c6f468bb65b2e966cd1f2860752073bd.jpg
97ec82ad248ec5f3f48eb92814088451.jpg
12be368f41a4b1539806c0f86fe471cf.jpg

Still available. Four calls but no purchase yet

Price reduced: $5200. Includes new Inspire 2, X5S camera, 6 total batteries and DJI refresh.

Closed . . . I've been looking at this auction 4 times a day LOL. I keep going back to the x4s because of the price difference, but I was thinking hard on this one!

Hope you got a good price on it.

Reactions: Advexure
Will sell the Inspire 2 with the X5S camera plus everything that came with her from the factory for $4500. I'll sell the extra four batteries separately. Still comes with refresh on the Inspire

I'd like to do it but adding four batteries separately pushes my cost back up to $5100 - $5200. I'm trying to keep my cost around $4500 - $4600 but that has to cover refresh and batteries as well, so I will probably have to settle for the X4S - or get a used I1 with an X5/X5R lens for significantly less.

Your price is really good - I just have to limit my costs for what will be the main drone in my start-up drone business. But I appreciate the offer!

I can go down to $4900 including the batteries if that will do it. That's basically $650 in free batteries plus $300 refresh.

Is this still for sale??Interested. You in L.A.? How many hours or flights on this? If answers reasonable I'll do the deal.

Still for sale. Only one flight. Flew perfectly. I live in Sacramento

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74