Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

INSPIRE 2 X5S ND32 / 64 Filters

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Quick question.

I am trying to find an online store/source where I can buy individual ND Filters (ND32/64 Specifically). Look like the only way to get those filters is to buy the 6 pack kit for $200. Hoping one of you might have an alternative option.

Thank you for all help received. Fly safe!

I think the best option is Formatt Firecrest filters. You'd be looking for 1.5 and 1.8 density (they list them in a different notation than you're using), and 46mm for most supported lenses. If you have the Olympus 45mm, I'd just use a step-up ring so you can use the 46mm filters on that too:

If you buy from them, make sure you check out their promotions page - you can get 50% off.

39mm-67mm Circular Firecrest ND Filters (SuperSlim Stackable)

Would some of these quality B+W or Heliopan filters require additional balancing of the gimbal?

Would some of these quality B+W or Heliopan filters require additional balancing of the gimbal?

I can only speak for the B+W, they do require a little more balancing because they are heavier. I use a small amount of Blue Tac putty on the back of the camera

The Firecrest filters are relatively light too. I really think they're the best choice available for us, and if you've spent thousands on a drone, camera, lens(es), etc. about $70 for 2 high quality, light filters is not that much. Even a slight gain in image quality is worth the price to me, so I would at least look at some reviews and comparisons before choosing. Either way, good luck.

I really like variable ND filters for drones. The quality tends to be not as good as individual filters but depending what you're shooting chances are the quality difference will be unnoticeable. They're really convenient to use, cover a wide range from pretty much 0 ND to way more than you'll ever need (ND 400) and inexpensive.

Hi everyone. Quick question.

I am trying to find an online store/source where I can buy individual ND Filters (ND32/64 Specifically). Look like the only way to get those filters is to buy the 6 pack kit for $200. Hoping one of you might have an alternative option.

Thank you for all help received. Fly safe!

PolarPro will sell individual filters, you just need to email them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08