Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 3 fpv camera went black after update

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone has this issue,
Today after updating my Inspire 3 the fpv
camera just went black, there is no video showing on the screen.
I dit several reboots of both aircraft and remote controllers but it doesn’t seem to help.

Please advise.

Kind regards
Ernst

Last edited:
Bummer. I hadn't heard of that. I'm on the Nov 7th fw and the fav cam works fine.

Maybe install again?

They had no other suggestions other than to send the unit back?

Did you connect via USB to Assistant and reload firmware? That kind of an issue, especially right after an update really points to a mismatched module or corrupted file, etc. I would refresh via Assistant prior to packing up the machine.

Did you connect via USB to Assistant and reload firmware? That kind of an issue, especially right after an update really points to a mismatched module or corrupted file, etc. I would refresh via Assistant prior to packing up the machine.
Just curious, do they provide any insurance for the unit when you send it back? When the time comes, I’d be concerned about shipping mine out and it getting lost or stolen.

Just curious, do they provide any insurance for the unit when you send it back? When the time comes, I’d be concerned about shipping mine out and it getting lost or stolen.

Sadly that was their only suggestion, I send the unit to them and keep my fingers crossed 😀

Sadly that was their only suggestion, I send the unit to them and keep my fingers crossed 😀

DJI doesn’t provide insurance but the carrier I used does, so that should be fine.
I used the original box that came with it as an extra layer of protection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope