Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Battery Drop from 44% to 7% SCARY!!!

Im looking into purchasing an Inspire 1 soon , I know this may not be a fair comparison but I've owned a phantom 2 for nearly 6 months now I always fully charge the batteries but i've had 50% to 60% left several times and started a flight with that and ran it down to the 20% warning then to 15% autoland without a problem. Guess the inspire1 still has a few bugs to be worked out , anyway thanks to all you guys im learning a lot about it before I ever get one , great forum.

I just got my inspire less than 1 week ago, I have no issues with my battery and it auto-lands at 10% for me...

I have a question do I need to be concerned about which version Inspire 1 to purchase , how many versions are they? or is the firmware update that it's loaded with more important. Once you have a firmware version that works perfectly do you still have to upgrade it , I heard the inspire may not fly if you don't.

I have a question do I need to be concerned about which version Inspire 1 to purchase , how many versions are they? or is the firmware update that it's loaded with more important. Once you have a firmware version that works perfectly do you still have to upgrade it , I heard the inspire may not fly if you don't.

When I bought mine, it said all firmware needed updating, so that was the first thing I did. However, once I did it, I realized that I had all the latest firmware already, but it was the smart thing to do. I just bought another battery and it needed to be updated, so had to do it all over again. It is very easy todo.

I have not flown the TB48 battery yet, due to work commitments. I will be flying today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD