Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire camera error 01

DNR

Reaction score
After recording video and landing, I changed a batterty and then got a "camera error". It cannot record, and it cannot toggle between video and photo. The gimble and video works, just cannot record.

Everything has worked flawlessly until now. The inspire has had nothing but perfect landings etc.

What would cause this and anyone know a fix?

Tried calling DJI and they just said to send it in. This incident ruined a video shoot in which the event was not repeatable. It the inspire that flaky?

I am about to order a spare camera just to keep filming, but I hate to invest much more into this system if it is that unpredictable and the tech support is this bad.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

Did you try resetting the app? Pulling the memory card out, reformat or replacing the card?? Buying a new camera is a drastic decision when you haven't tried the simple stuff first....unless I'm missing something. Also, try taking the camera off, check the pins and putting the camera back on again. Just a few things to try since I didn't catch that as being done in your initial post. Good Luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips