Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Camera Options

Reaction score
Good afternoon. I'm looking at purchasing an Inspire to use as part of a professional UAV service. As time progresses, I am wanting to offer several options to the customer such as a wide range of photography (real estate, aerial photography, etc), emergency services (search and rescue, fire and motor vehicle accident scene survey, damage assessment, etc), agriculture scouting, as well as much more. Are there any good add-on camera options out there for the Inspire such as IR, NV, NDVI, thermal, etc? And what is the best option for an additional FPV camera? I'm looking at using dual operators as well, so if anyone has any other suggestions on anything else, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Good afternoon. I'm looking at purchasing an Inspire to use as part of a professional UAV service. As time progresses, I am wanting to offer several options to the customer such as a wide range of photography (real estate, aerial photography, etc), emergency services (search and rescue, fire and motor vehicle accident scene survey, damage assessment, etc), agriculture scouting, as well as much more. Are there any good add-on camera options out there for the Inspire such as IR, NV, NDVI, thermal, etc? And what is the best option for an additional FPV camera? I'm looking at using dual operators as well, so if anyone has any other suggestions on anything else, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks for your help everyone.
Welcome to Inspirepilots.
Have you tried looking at any DJI web pages?
Zenmuse XT - unlock the possibilities of sight | DJI
Zenmuse X5 Series – Effortless Micro 4/3 Aerial Film Making | DJI
Inspire 1- Camera | DJI

Currently, additional FPV camera options (2nd camera) are only available through 3rd party vendors I'm afraid.

Currently, additional FPV camera options (2nd camera) are only available through 3rd party vendors I'm afraid.
Which 3rd party options are available for FPV? I want to use dual operator, but really need to view FPV on one of the remotes. Hopefully someone has figured this out and found a way display it on an app with flight data.
I suspect DJI will have this in their I2 release, but really want now! ;)

Which 3rd party options are available for FPV? I want to use dual operator, but really need to view FPV on one of the remotes. Hopefully someone has figured this out and found a way display it on an app with flight data.
I suspect DJI will have this in their I2 release, but really want now! ;)
As crazy as this may sound.....
Have you tried typing into Google:
"DJI Inspire with FPV"?
You will be presented with a page of vendors available in numerous countries that offer both RTF and DIY FPV packages to suit different budgets.
It's awfully clever that Google thingy. :)
Sorry......being wicked again.....no harm meant. ;)

As crazy as this may sound.....
Have you tried typing into Google:
"DJI Inspire with FPV"?
You will be presented with a page of vendors available in numerous countries that offer both RTF and DIY FPV packages to suit different budgets.
It's awfully clever that Google thingy. :)
Thanks I'll give that a try

Reactions: The Editor
Welcome to Inspirepilots.
Have you tried looking at any DJI web pages?
Zenmuse XT - unlock the possibilities of sight | DJI
Zenmuse X5 Series – Effortless Micro 4/3 Aerial Film Making | DJI
Inspire 1- Camera | DJI

Do you or anyone else have any experience with any of those? What's the quality of the images and the quality of the cameras themselves ?

Do you or anyone else have any experience with any of those? What's the quality of the images and the quality of the cameras themselves ?
I think what The Editor is trying to say is...
Do your f'ing research
:)

I think what The Editor is trying to say is...
Do your f'ing research
:)
I have. I've seen a lot of different companies, camera options, add-ons, etc. I was just asking for the opinions of those who have experience with these same things so that I don't make a mistake getting something that is trash. :)

Reactions: Lurk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips