Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire filmed at 300FPS Red Dragon

Not everybody can or will invest USD 25.000 for doing slowmo with a phantomflex. 300fps is already not bad, normally limit to a 180 fps in 1080p

Think you missed a zero off of that figure. :)

If you can get me the new Phantom Flex for $25k I will take it - NOW!!

The new Flex will do 1,000fps at full 4k uncompressed !!!:eek: - circa $140k without glass.

Oh - and in case anyone was wondering..... 64GB card will last you 5 seconds (assuming there was a card that could be written to at 8Gpx/second):p

The new Flex will do 1,000fps at full 4k uncompressed !!!:eek: - circa $140k without glass.

Oh - and in case anyone was wondering..... 64GB card will last you 5 seconds (assuming there was a card that could be written to at 8Gpx/second):p

The Cinemag for the Phantom Flex 4K is 1 and 2 TB and are over the quoted $25K just for the record media. 1 day rental $3000 + $750 per 2TB Cinemag.

Last edited:
That was on purpose. We could have changed the fstop and got everything in focus including the background.
Really, ok but I can't claim to understand why.

Honestly not complaining, I really liked the in focus shots ... and I know very well how hard it is to keep something like that in focus when your aperture is wide open.

It looks soft rather than a pulled focus as if it was left wide open and the inspire came into focus. The bokeh for the background doesn't look dramatically blown like you would expect for a wide open f stop on that camera.

Really, ok but I can't claim to understand why.

Honestly not complaining, I really liked the in focus shots ... and I know very well how hard it is to keep something like that in focus when your aperture is wide open.

It looks soft rather than a pulled focus as if it was left wide open and the inspire came into focus. The bokeh for the background doesn't look dramatically blown like you would expect for a wide open f stop on that camera.

That entire shot was only about 1 second. Pulling focus is not an option.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla