Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire kept moving back and forth within 1 meter radius

I saw my local hobby shop sold 75 Inspire 1's. No issues. All the local pilots are all flying them. And we got our prop locks as well.

Sorry @Quadpilot[emoji45]I just help someone to promote a good idea.!
Then make ONE new thread in the classifieds forum with "check out those cool stickers", keep it in there, and delete your other posts.

Spamming all threads with your off topic commercial plug is not OK and will get you banned.

Reactions: bradjward
last night I went for a night flight and on first take off it was doing a box shaped flight pattern after take off (I did calibrate the compass). So I shut it down and re-calibrated it one more time and this time it seemed to take care of the problem and flew straight as an arrow and held position with no issues.

If your that concerned about what other people say without finding out for yourself, Sell your inspire1.
Nuff77, haven't sold my C-340 or Starduster in 40 years , just don't like crashing !!! You might have idea on problem I've having , Yes , I've studied 64 page manual and the DJI pilot app has help videos, But they show inspire with gear down so camera can mount and firmware updated, I can't get mine out of travel mode (can't mount camera) any ideas ? Showing Green lite on transmitter, but cycling gear as it says doesn't work:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuff77, haven't sold my C-340 or Starduster in 40 years , just don't like crashing !!! You might have idea on problem I've having , Yes , I've studied 64 page manual and the DJI pilot app has help videos, But they show inspire with gear down so camera can mount and firmware updated, I can't get mine out of travel mode (can't mount camera) any ideas ? Showing Green lite on transmitter, but cycling gear as it says doesn't work:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put the Inspire on a clean hard surface to get it out of Travel Mode. The VPS needs to have a hard surface underneath to leave or enter Travel Mode.

Put the Inspire on a clean hard surface to get it out of Travel Mode. The VPS needs to have a hard surface underneath to leave or enter Travel Mode.
I have put on office desk chair pad that is hard, but I sure will try the concrete, Thanks a bunch, will let you know !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell