Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire landing gear question.....

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Hoping you might be able answer some questions for me.
Accidentally dropped my inspire :( and one side of the landing gear assembly shifted position.
So i'm wondering if anyone knows what angle the legs should be at? They are slightly canted in
when its in the landing position but can't find any info on exactly how they should be set.
If it is in the travel mode are they at a 90 degree to the surface it's sitting on?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Steffan

Hi everyone,
Hoping you might be able answer some questions for me.
Accidentally dropped my inspire :( and one side of the landing gear assembly shifted position.
So i'm wondering if anyone knows what angle the legs should be at? They are slightly canted in
when its in the landing position but can't find any info on exactly how they should be set.
If it is in the travel mode are they at a 90 degree to the surface it's sitting on?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Steffan

If you're absolutely certain that only one side has shifted, then there is a simple way to realign it as follows.

With legs in the landing position attach the props and position them at 90 deg to the arms so they point inwards towards the body of the aircraft. When the angles are equal on each side then looking at the nose or back of the aircraft, the tips of the props will be at the same level and equal distance from the centre-line. So simply adjust the 'shifted' arm until the prop tips on that side line up with those on the 'good' side. If in doubt as to whether the 'good' side has also shifted then you'll need to obtain the relevant dimensions to work to.

I've never had to adjust the arm angles so you'll need to check elsewhere how to do this if you haven't already done so.

Good luck.

Well that's exactly what I did, just wasn't absolutely certain they were correct to begin with.
If anyone out there could take a picture for me of they're inspire with the props pointed towards
the nose cone I would grateful.
or if anyone has those setup dimensions that would be awesome.
thanks all....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool