Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Mods now in stock.

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
Hey everybody , I just wanted to let all you guys know we have been working really hard over here at FlyHighUSA to bring some cool stuff to the Inspire world. Modded remotes and dual battery set ups are nothing new in the RC world but we have taken the ordinary and made it extraordinary. We daily test and retest different combinations to try and find the best performing and most dependable combinations out there in today's market. We are now stocking DBS mods which are one of today's best long range mods on the market. It is very simple, clean looking and not too hard on the wallet. We also stock our own custom dual battery set ups for the Inspire, Matrice and Phantom lines. If you want to fly safer for longer and farther away than ever before. Come by and let us show you what we have come up with.

FlyHighUSA Extreme battery mod kit

DJI Inspire Battery Mod TB48

FlyHighUSA DJI Remote Mod (DBS)

Have your DJI remote modded!!! - FlyHighUSA

I look forward to hearing from you guys. If I can help in any way just give me a shout. Happy flying everybody.

Did you paint the antenna black, or does it come from the factory like that ?

Does that controller mod come in white to match the Phantom controllers?

Our latest flight times while testing the X5R with the dual mod setup by FlyHighUSA.
X5R Black Pro with Lynh Phan prop adapters and Tmotor props stock TB 48 Battery: 15:43 and landed at 10%
X5R Black Pro with Lynh Phan prop adapters and Tmotor props dual 1850 lipo's 23:04 and landed at 10%

Almost a 10 min gain using the dual mod setup!!! not bad so far

pretty interested in this. What is your current "real" turn around time?
Im currently trying to get a refund from FDRDrone Mods after waiting 3 months.
I have a couple of projects on the go with my high school students and deadlines are coming up where we need to list equipment we will be using

Hello, yes we have a 2 day turn around on all mods. I am a stickler for not having the customers equipment setting for any length of time. If I can help please give me a call at 270-473-1409.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD