Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Inspire noob, control gimbal pan/yaw with 1 controller?

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Help' started by SVG, Jul 13, 2015.

1. SVG

SVG

I recently visited a friend who had an Inspire with only 1 remote. He was able to control the camera yaw/pan with the right stick of the remote. I got an Inspire just today after enjoying flying his. However, for me, the right stick will roll the camera but not yaw/pan. I have the gimbal mode set to FPV and controller mode 2. I tried the other modes with no success (unless I was doing something else wrong?)

I've read the DJI Wiki and couldn't figure it out. I'd appreciate it if someone could give me an explanation for this.

#1 SVG, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  2. inspire909

As far as I know the right stick only controls the direction of the aircraft! But you can set the c1 and c2 buttons to switch your wheel to select up/down and yaw left/right buy going into rc options and setting the c1 c2 so you can switch the two options

3. Steve Domigan

You can also touch your finger to the screen and hold it for a second or two and then slide your finger round to tilt/pan camera......used in conjunction with the c1 button to centre camera works great

4. mike24us

Hi I have a question ? For inspire 1 with one remote control on the RC set up I have to turn off the master and slave mode or I have to select master mode only ? Which one is correct? Thank for your help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. inspire909

If you have one transmitter you should have it on master controll