Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire on Tested.com - Gear in Video

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just bought the dual remote inspire 1 kit direct from DJI. I just saw this video on tested.com and I was wondering if someone could point me to the accessories used in the video (also, are they using 10" ipads or 7" - what do you recommend?):
  1. iPad Sunshade
  2. iPad Mount
I know that in the dual remote kit, the picture shows a iPad holder, so I wasn't sure if that actually comes with it, or what more is needed to get myself up and running with the gear in this video:

http://www.tested.com/tech/491301-flying-dji-inspire-1-quadcopter-adam-savage/#comments

Furthermore, I bought a couple TB48 batteries as well, but I was wondering how fast the batteries charge, and whether or not I should purchase a couple more chargers, so I can charge batteries while flying, thus only needing 3 or 4 batteries to fly all day with in-field chargers.

Thanks so much!

Can you continously fly while charging in the field with 4 Batts total? Also what controller mount? Does the Inspire come with all you need to mount an ipad to the controller?

i dont have a field charger so i am not sure. u can use your car inverter to plug in the charger that comes with the drone and charge while flying. yes it comes with all u need to mount ipad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido