Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire/P3 Battery Question After FW Update

Reaction score
Website
www.powerdronesales.com
Hello fellow pilots, I have an interesting question regarding the last FW update for the batteries. Many of my clients and I live in a year round warm climate and are asking if it is necessary to update due to not living in a cold environment. There are reports after updating that there has been a slow down in performance. I have not seen any info or links within the forums regarding this. If there is please point me to the link or links. I myself as a DJI Tech, have not been able to test and to see the difference myself as our weather in our area has been brutal due to high winds since the v.40 was released. My thought is that only when temperature is below a certain point will the actual battery update take affect and then decrease performance or does it change the performance at any temperature from the start.
Thanks for your support as always, Blue Bird..

Would like to know as well... also what battery temperature is considered to affect performance?

There is no clear word about this at this point, only suppositions and (sometimes contradictory) observations.

If you're a DJI tech push them to say exactly what they've changed and how it works, would benefit everybody.

There is no clear word about this at this point, only suppositions and (sometimes contradictory) observations.

If you're a DJI tech push them to say exactly what they've changed and how it works, would benefit everybody.
I have been working on that. However that info is slow to get out from DJI even to it's dealers. this is why I am asking the community if they have noticed any changes in any temperature or region.

It was my understanding, that DJI are currently rejecting any warranty claim if you are not on the latest firmware if an accident happens. Seen a couple pf mentions of this recently. So while it may not be necessary it may be essential should you have an accident...!

If anyone could get clarification on the warranty FW issue that would be good also... Have emailed but not had a response...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi