Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Parts for sale

Reaction score
Let me know what you need. I don't have everything in front of me, but post what you're looking for and I'll get back to you with pictures if possible. Should have quite a bit of stuff as this is one I parted out a while back. V1 I believe, but camo carbon arms so not the original. Thanks!

EDIT: Got everything out for a general picture. Can take more detailed pictures as there is interest. I have posted asking prices behind the item, looked at cheapest prices on eBay and tried to beat those. Feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer. Shipping can be discussed, on smaller things I don't mind paying for it, other larger, more expensive things I'd be willing to split (within US). Located in Minnesota and would prefer to ship within the US, but not opposed to checking into international quotes as long as buyer pays.
I use PayPal as it's the safest I've come across for both parties.

DJI X3 Camera/Gimbal, was backup, is in like new condition with very little time - DJI ND8 filter and clear --- SOLD

Complete right boom/arm (if looking at the front of the craft) --- SOLD with landing gear

Complete right boom/arm (2) (if looking at the front of the craft) --- SOLD with landing gear

Left boom arm with wiring --- SOLD

Support struts --- SOLD

Top cover with GPS and status light --- $55

Main board/power distribution (where the battery plugs into) --- SOLD

Vision Positioning Module --- $35

Center frame assembly/landing gear motor --- SOLD

N-Core/Lightbridge controller module --- SOLD

Motors with ESCs ---- Have all 4 available, although two (1CW and 1 CCW) have some what appears to be light burning on the coils. I'll take pictures and post here in the next few days. The other two do not show this. $60 a motor/esc, $200 for the whole set.

Landing gear --- SOLD

Nose cone and arm supports --- SOLD

Custom carbon fiber transmitter mount for phone/tablet --- SOLD

742400e3fc25ebd015f8e9d86176562f.jpg
94d664735be4c09d7685d373eef58e93.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RcCairo
Let me know what you need. I don't have everything in front of me, but post what you're looking for and I'll get back to you with pictures if possible. Should have quite a bit of stuff as this is one I parted out a while back. V1 I believe, but camo carbon arms so not the original. Thanks!
Selling tha RC?

Hi where are you based?

I need some new parts after crashing mine today.

Hi! I wan't all the motors and esc's. Can you send it to Brasil?

Sorry, I don't have all of them left, just three with ESCs. One motor and ESC was sold yesterday. I checked shipping to Brazil today for another item and it looked to be around $25

Updated the remaining parts list. PM me if there is anything you need and shipping quotes. Most all will be going on eBay shortly as well.

Sorry, I don't have all of them left, just three with ESCs. One motor and ESC was sold yesterday. I checked shipping to Brazil today for another item and it looked to be around $25

Updated the remaining parts list. PM me if there is anything you need and shipping quotes. Most all will be going on eBay shortly as well.
I want the landing gear and struts pm with PH # Art

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan