Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Pilot App Crash

Reaction score
Website
hawkaerial.com
...After I updated the firmware (Jan 15) for both the aircraft and controller. I also deleted and re-downloaded the pilot app, along with an IMU calibration according to instruction.
As you can see there isn't much in the way of electro or radio frequency interference. Although, about 2 miles further south on the river is Comcast's satellite receiving station.
Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

...After I updated the firmware (Jan 15) for both the aircraft and controller. I also deleted and re-downloaded the pilot app, along with an IMU calibration according to instruction.
As you can see there isn't much in the way of electro or radio frequency interference. Although, about 2 miles further south on the river is Comcast's satellite receiving station.
Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Are you by any chance using an Air 2? There have been reports that the Air 2 running on iOS 8.1.2 and using the Pilot app can periodically crash the hardware decoder, whatever that is (not a techie).

Are you by any chance using an Air 2? There have been reports that the Air 2 running on iOS 8.1.2 and using the Pilot app can periodically crash the hardware decoder, whatever that is (not a techie).

Yes I am. I bought it recently, specifically for flying the inspire. I sent a report to DJI tech support but have not heard back yet. I'll mention I'm using an iPad air 2, if they respond...
Thanks for your comment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyBanue