Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Pro 1 for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BHesse

Hi all. I have a unused Inspire 1 Pro with X5 camera and the carbon fiber case for sale. I bought it back in March but have not used it due to an injury. Don't really need it anymore since I've moved on different business ventures which don't require such a fancy toy. For some reason I can't charge the battery so it probably needs a new battery or I'm an idiot I will sell it for $3,800. Based in Marina Del Rey. 310-482-8093. Bruce.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    481.6 KB · Views: 56
  • image.png
    image.png
    251.1 KB · Views: 51
Hey Bruce,

I'm in the market for a Pro. These are selling now at $3,399 from a few different online retailers. Just a heads up. Good luck

Did not know that but true. Thanks for the Intel! Will sell now for $3,000 or keep it... Ce la vie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: wonderboy021067
Not trying to start a bidding war with other sellers Lol. Will sell locally for $2,500 cash

BHesse, I'm once bitten twice shy here. Just lost a large amount of money to a fraudulent seller through personal PayPal. I'm now working with dronefly. Got a nice deal at $4300...thanks

That's why I am selling only to people in LA. They can see the product and buy or not. Right

Plus I am 47 year old guy, and not a sham, who bought an expensive toy that seriously went down in value. Thanks DJI for having the correct pricing in the first place. Obviously they played a game with the MSRP. I was a finance executive at Mattel so my experience says either they were banking on high prices first and then dropping it or they have excess inventory now maybe with an upcoming product launch. Either way customers lose in the end. Products should not devalue or depreciate so radically.

Reactions: Trae
Plus I am 47 year old guy, and not a sham, who bought an expensive toy that seriously went down in value. Thanks DJI for having the correct pricing in the first place. Obviously they played a game with the MSRP. I was a finance executive at Mattel so my experience says either they were banking on high prices first and then dropping it or they have excess inventory now maybe with an upcoming product launch. Either way customers lose in the end. Products should not devalue or depreciate so radically.

I am afraid technology is already out of date the day you buy it.
Cars depreciate horrendously the day you drive them away from the dealers.
Any multirotor is not an investment it is a tool of work or a hobby that should be enjoyed.
If you worry about what tech will be worth in a few months - you would never buy anything.

Buy it
Fly it
Enjoy it!

Reactions: SanCap
True and good point. I guess the lesson here is no one should buy them new and wait for used - just like a car. Cheers and will enjoy it

Guys thanks for all the posts but it is true. I should enjoy it. So pulling out and keeping it. Thanks all

Reactions: Trae
Hey if anybody in LA will help co pilot it for some upcoming shots let me know. I have a car restoration business and bought it originally to take video for YouTube. Advertise cars. But needed some cash. Anyway I will work thru the cash issues other ways. Keep the drone

Reactions: oblivie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin