Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Pro landing gear not working

Reaction score
Website
vimeopro.com
I just got a used Inspire 1 Pro to add to my Inspire 1 fleet. There was no shipping damage and the components appeared in excellent condition. The DJI Go app shows that the craft has never flown - zero hours. When first trying to get out of travel mode to attach the camera, I got message saying that the landing gear was lowering (many times) but nothing happened. Eventually it did lower and I mounted the camera. Had my first flight today. I was able to lower the landing gear straight away, but it would not raise after take-off, either automatically or manually. There was a message that the gear was going up and down, but nothing happened. After landing and removing the camera, the Inspire will not go into travel mode. Is there something I can check?

I just got a used Inspire 1 Pro to add to my Inspire 1 fleet. There was no shipping damage and the components appeared in excellent condition. The DJI Go app shows that the craft has never flown - zero hours. When first trying to get out of travel mode to attach the camera, I got message saying that the landing gear was lowering (many times) but nothing happened. Eventually it did lower and I mounted the camera. Had my first flight today. I was able to lower the landing gear straight away, but it would not raise after take-off, either automatically or manually. There was a message that the gear was going up and down, but nothing happened. After landing and removing the camera, the Inspire will not go into travel mode. Is there something I can check?
This has been covered quite a few times on the forum - If it is intermittent functioning try flipping the Inspire on its head (turned off) and rotating the worm screw drive 1/8 turn manually with a flat bladed screwdriver.
Then give it a try.

This has been covered quite a few times on the forum - If it is intermittent functioning try flipping the Inspire on its head (turned off) and rotating the worm screw drive 1/8 turn manually with a flat bladed screwdriver.
Then give it a try.
Thanks Ed. I noticed that fix on another forum. I was wary, as it did not say which way - tighten (clockwise) or loosen (anti-clockwise). Also, that screw hole isn't accessible through the X5 mount, but it is on the X3. Do I have to take the whole mount off? If so, what is the best technique to get the rubber plugs back into the holes?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669