Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Pro, Satellite positioning off + Lens not connected ?? Help

Reaction score
Hi everyone

These are the messages I was getting this eveing on my I1P. This is a screenshot from just after I turned it off. While it was on I had 15 Satellites, so I dont understand? Also the lens was connected, I detached and re attached twice to make sure. This was my was first flight too since having the Inspire repaired by Dji, it was delivered today. I'm charging another battery now and I'm going to go through and recalibrate everything. Has anyone experienced this before? The firmware is up to date too, Thanks.
inspire.jpg

FW is likely the problem. I stopped doing upgrades 8 months ago due to new bugs with each FW update and have had zero issues.

Your Inspire1 should do fine with the latest firmwares for the craft, camera and remote. But they should all be the latest version. In GO, check the 'about' tab and tell us please what firmware versions are installed.
Did you ship the bird AND camera to DJI? Or just the I1? In that case the FW for the camera is probably an older version. DJI Service would probably have updated everything else.,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare