Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Inspire Shipping

Discussion in 'News' started by justinliller, Jan 18, 2015.

1. justinliller

When I ordered my Inspire on DJI's website it told me that I was in the 3rd round of pre-orders - and that it would ship on or around 1/15. My profile shows that the unit has not shipped yet - anyone know when 3rd round of pre-orders will ship? Has anyone from round 2 already gotten their unit? Thanks!

2. rilot

I don't think the 2nd round is complete yet.

3. Eduardo Bilbao

Don't worry man, the positive thing is that they are probably gonna send it to you with the propeller locks included which is safer than flying without them. Coptershop just sent me an e-mail saying that they where going to send me propeller locks for free, they are doing that to every Inspire owners and that I should have then no later than February the first. They recommended not flying the Inspire till I had them which I couldn't do but I should not fly it to protect my investment. Have some patience!!

mac4468 likes this.
  4. NEJO/Wisconsin

I thought we were using duck tape and super glue in replacement for propeller locks?

DK42 and DjiQuadzilla like this.
  5. Bjorn Thore

They are sending a new bach to Norway today. I hope it will arrive soon :D

6. Mauro573

Ispire is arriving in Italy too

7. artsribanpot

I ordered on Jan 11th, emailed them for ETA and was told it would be shipped at the end of Jan or early Feb.

8. lmlm01

I would send them back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. artsribanpot

why?

10. Erik vonBartheld

Aye Dios mio. I got my Inspire a few weeks ago, but was dealing with a cough and not feeling well so the maiden voyage was only recently. I flew it around the park a few days ago and now I'm reading about propeller locks AFTER I'm done flying my $3000 aircraft? What the efff is next? I'm getting a little weary at shaking my head over DJI's shenanigans.

"Hey you just got your new Inspire that can do all these amazing things.......uhhhhhh, but you can't fly it because the IMU might cause it to fly into buildings or anything else you don't mean it to. We rushed a patch through that might help. Give it a try and hopefully you won't have any Inspire 1 shaped holes in your house or neighbors minivan. Oh and you might want to evacuate all children and small animals within a 1500km radius just for safety. Sorry about that."

11. johnmont250

Lol, well said, I don't blame you. The inspire has a few teething pains, but this is basically a new invention the way it's set up with a lot of new tech. It is awesome , and I love mine even though I had an issue. I'm still happy to be an early adapter, things will just get better with time for sure.

DjiQuadzilla likes this.
  12. justinliller

I ordered around mid-December, so maybe I will get mine before end of January

13. GizaDog

Email them your order number to inquire. That's what I did and got the Inspire the following week. I also told them they missed shipping it on Xmas and I wanted to have it before my birthday in Jan. That worked.

DjiQuadzilla likes this.
  14. justinliller

well - I emailed DJI with my order number and they told me that they had some Inspire's in stock, but not the extra battery that I ordered, and asked me if I would like for them to send the Inspire now and the battery when it was available. Apparently they were waiting to ship the whole order together. Yesterday I told them to ship the Inspire now and the battery whenever it was available. This morning my shipping status changed from NOT SHIPPED to PREPARE !!!!!

DjiQuadzilla likes this.
  15. GizaDog

Very nice! Exciting too! :)

DjiQuadzilla likes this.
  16. artsribanpot

I received my extra batteries today, ordered on Jan 13th, not Insp.1 yet but that's ok I rather have them fix all problems first or as much as they can.

17. Granger

Ordered my inspire on 27th Nov. round 2 got inspire on 16th jan.

18. Granger

Oh. Inspire came with second box. 2x batteries and extra controller

DjiQuadzilla and Sapstar like this.
  19. Sapstar

They hooked you up with the extras for free?

20. Quadjunkie

Ordered mine back in nov/dec.....still waiting..emailed and got typical response....dealer hasn't gotten them yet....going nuts. Part of me wants to cancel. Must be in the 20th round.....:eek: