Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Shipping

Ordered mine back in nov/dec.....still waiting..emailed and got typical response....dealer hasn't gotten them yet....going nuts. Part of me wants to cancel. Must be in the 20th round.....:eek:
Hey quadjunkie... I was waiting on amazon direct since December 4th ..I recived one e mail after 30 days asking if I still wanted to keep my order..I said yes..well after hearing about All e RC I gave them a call and three days later I have my inspire. .how sweet it is..glad I found out about them on rc groups.com. . So you might want to give them a call and see if they have anymore..these guys are taking care of business. .

I had an order from Amazon that I placed December 31. I was antsy to get mine and I got a note from the seller in the mail January 15th saying it could take a few more weeks. I figured lots of people probably bought them from Amazon and I was late in the line. I saw CopterShop had them in stock last week though, I ordered mine and it arrived 3 days later with 2 controllers. Lucky me!

Hey quadjunkie... I was waiting on amazon direct since December 4th ..I recived one e mail after 30 days asking if I still wanted to keep my order..I said yes..well after hearing about All e RC I gave them a call and three days later I have my inspire. .how sweet it is..glad I found out about them on rc groups.com. . So you might want to give them a call and see if they have anymore..these guys are taking care of business. .

I'll look into it, thanks

Ordered from All e RC today and they shipped an hour later. Will get my Inspire in 2 days time. Thanks ALL e RC

Ordered mine back in nov/dec.....still waiting..emailed and got typical response....dealer hasn't gotten them yet....going nuts. Part of me wants to cancel. Must be in the 20th round.....:eek:

Quadjunkie, when you say you ordered from Amazon, who was the third party seller you used (I.e. Drone Source). Sorry to hear that!

Haha... Drone Source... I canceled my order with them before ordering with All e RC. They sure do have good customer but I when I went to order among all the other vendors on Amazon as well as eBay.. They really made it sound like they would be shipping the quickest. I was told today another 2 weeks which is slower then if I ordered from DJI today. I also found it interesting that I got a lanyard from them that was really from Drones Ect. So who knows who your order will really come from.

Haha... Drone Source... I canceled my order with them before ordering with All e RC. They sure do have good customer but I when I went to order among all the other vendors on Amazon as well as eBay.. They really made it sound like they would be shipping the quickest. I was told today another 2 weeks which is slower then if I ordered from DJI today. I also found it interesting that I got a lanyard from them that was really from Drones Ect. So who knows who your order will really come from.

Oh...perfect. Not really. Because I'm waiting on mine from The Drone Source via Amazon. I looked at All E RC, but it says their dual remote package is back ordered.

I sent All E RC an email to see if they will ship the Inspire with a single remote in the meantime and ship a second remote later. If that's the case, I may as well jump ship and order through them too!

Just to be clear as far as vendors on Amazon go. I believe The Drone Source and Drone Source are different. I ordered from "Drone Source". Give All e RC a call tomorrow and see what their stock is like. I ordered the dual remote and they sent me today the single remote and I will send me the second remote soon. Possible this week I'm told.

I went ahead and ordered through All E RC. The store owner responded back quickly...at night, and confirmed shipping the second remote later.

Now the plot thickens...I went into Amazon to cancel my order with the other Vendor. I didn't think this would be an issue but Amazon stated the seller may not have to cancel my order even though it's not in stock and hasn't shipped. Hopefully this will not be an issue but I can see how a vendor wouldn't want to cancel a $3k order for something.

I could have two Inspire 1's and a confused wife...

Oh...perfect. Not really. Because I'm waiting on mine from The Drone Source via Amazon. I looked at All E RC, but it says their dual remote package is back ordered.

I sent All E RC an email to see if they will ship the Inspire with a single remote in the meantime and ship a second remote later. If that's the case, I may as well jump ship and order through them too!
Yup they will send u the other controller in about a week from now when they are in stock. .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08