Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire two without DJ I software.

Reaction score
Website
hotshotsfilm.com
With the DJI Inspir 2, I run other software such as auto pilot. My question is if something goes wrong and I shut down the Autopilot software, can I continue the flight home utilizing just the remote control if I do not have the DJ I go4 software running? Can we fly with just a remote control without utilizing DJI go 4?

With the DJI Inspir 2, I run other software such as auto pilot. My question is if something goes wrong and I shut down the Autopilot software, can I continue the flight home utilizing just the remote control if I do not have the DJ I go4 software running? Can we fly with just a remote control without utilizing DJI go 4?

I know the Mavic can. Same interface

I am almost 100% sure the I2 can. As far as I know, every DJI drone can be flown with just the controller, without phone or tablet. Atti or GPS mode, and RTH will work.

Reactions: Thatius Dudeson
Yes, however.......
If the app crashes there can be a delay of a few seconds before the tablet releases the USB port. During this delay it is possible to experience some 'strange' behavior from stick inputs.
If it happens it is best to allow the aircraft to hover in place until the port has been released fully and then you can fly normally.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst