Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire with Tiger CF Props

Just got my Tiger 14 CF props with F-Stop adapters. Several points after the first flight:
- Noticeably quieter than the stock props
- I believe the Inspire is a little more responsive
- My only complaint and I'm not sure it's related to the props, the copter now drifts to the right slightly, my next step will be to recalibrate the IMU and upgrade to 1.9 FW

Overall I'm pleased with the Tiger props, I'm going to time my batteries in hover mode today to compare with the flight time using stock props.

Ok Guys, did the test flights.

Results:
-Quieter and nicer sound.
-More precise handling, sharper reaction.
-Faster, 21 m/s vs 18 m/s in GPS mode.
-Hovering time with TB 48 battery 19.14 mins vs. 17.10 mins with standard props. Both batteries with 7 cycles and 100% life.
-NO jello. With standard props always had little if not much.

Better looking (in my humble opinion)

All in all, a very worthy upgrade, if not cheap. About 200 Euros.

Other than the flight time, which I did not test, I have the exact same results from switching to RC tiger props, though I am using different adapters (which I will not recommend because they are from a company that has fake testimonials using real customer names with false reviews). No problems with my adapters but I would not give them my business again.

Other than the flight time, which I did not test, I have the exact same results from switching to RC tiger props, though I am using different adapters (which I will not recommend because they are from a company that has fake testimonials using real customer names with false reviews). No problems with my adapters but I would not give them my business again.
Which adapters are they ?

Which adapters are they ?

The "dronehi.re" ones. Very unprofessional team, they just mass-emailed their customer base without BCC'ing the recipients so now every customer has every other customer's email and name. They also write fake reviews and charge UK VAT even if you don't live in the UK.

Reactions: Mike K.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido