Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire1 - Serial# Database

Reaction score
Website
www.gasrecovery.net
...I posted this same msg on the Walkera's (Tali-H500) forums months ago...
...Inspire1 Owners: Suggestion,, lets build a database with the Serial#'s of our Inspire's and maybe log the Problems.. we may in time be able to see a trend.. just a thought.. back when the 1st Canon 10D camera's came out.. lota guys were using them for AstroPhotography.. and it became very evident, pretty quik that there was a series within the Serial#'s of Camera's with, lack of a better term.. Sub-Standard Chips.. i.e. Excessive Dark Current, Noise, Amp Glow etc..etc.. Obviously there wasn't much you could do about it in terms of a refund or something... given that the 10D was not designed or 'Advertised' for AstroPhotograhy like say the 20Da was at the time.. But! if enough data/proof is compiled 'MMAYYBE we could then force a change/update from DJI.. and if nothing else.. it would be real helpful on the used market, i.e. theft, crashes etc..etc... again just a thought..
...for example, on my #01, i have found Sub-Standard Carbon Fiber Struts (specifically the I.D), these struts are whats called in the carbon fiber world 'Filament Wound', this particular strut the 'Windings' are Short with Many irregular ends? obvious Weak Points even to someone Not in the Carbon Fiber World, in fact mine broke at/on one of these irregularities with what i would have thought was a survivable hit, and the I.D of a spare strut i just bought is Completely Different, No Comparison.. the first looked like i 'Wound' it around a broom stick, with scraps i picked up from a local shop...
...UpDate, I've seen some Inspires with Struts that look like 'Fabric Twill' type Carbon Fiber, obviously i don't know when this run came out, but, here again, with a database we could track defects...
IIIDaemon
Inspire1-01 - mod# T600 - sn# W13DCA18020170
Inspire1-02 - mod# T600 - sn# W13DCA15020811
Tali-H500 sn 0114x310052
www.GasRecovery.net

Last edited:
The new revision b Is the third one came out with the weave pattern for strength because of that same reason your talking about! It also has the quick connect prop locks!

The new revision b Is the third one came out with the weave pattern for strength because of that same reason your talking about! It also has the quick connect prop locks!
...m.d., i think you're missing the point of this thread/msg, SUGGESTION.. without a Serial# along with Some Real Data i.e. Industry Standard Terminology your input is useless.. I am not in the Carbon Fiber Industry but i have done a lil research and can find No Mfg that uses the term 'Weave Pattern' to describe a Type of Carbon Fiber Tube, Rod or Sheet, so i guess thx anyway...
...BTW, 'Filament Wound' type Carbon Fiber Tubing is used for Bicycle Frames...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net
Inspire1-01 - mod# T600 - sn# W13DCA18020170
Inspire1-02 - mod# T600 - sn# W13DCA15020811
Tali-H500 sn 0114x310052

Last edited:
Reactions: plumber

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members