Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire1

Reaction score
After being on hold today with Dji for a hr i was finally able to talk to someone who help me get my bird updated.bird was stuck in travel mode took a while to fix but i did it .so tomorrow i will make my first test flight wish me luck[emoji120]

After being on hold today with Dji for a hr i was finally able to talk to someone who help me get my bird updated.bird was stuck in travel mode took a while to fix but i did it .so tomorrow i will make my first test flight wish me luck[emoji120]
Hey quinton..
Another member had the same issue. .
Do you mind explaining why your i1 was stuck in travel mode and how you corrected it??
Thanks ..
turbo. ..

Reactions: The Editor
After being on hold today with Dji for a hr i was finally able to talk to someone who help me get my bird updated.bird was stuck in travel mode took a while to fix but i did it .so tomorrow i will make my first test flight wish me luck
emoji120.png
@quintonbundage could you please refrain from calling all your threads 'Inspire 1'. It is not very descriptive for other forum users to call every thread you start the same title.
Additionally, yesterday you already started a thread which you called Inspire 1here http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/cannot-get-inspire-1-out-of-travel-mode.3314/#post-35507 ( I have changed the title to 'Cannot get Inspire 1 out of travel mode). That thread was posted in the 'Help' section and was specifically about your I1 being stuck in travel mode. What is the point in starting another thread in 'General Discussions' to say that the original problem is now solved?

@quintonbundage could you please refrain from calling all your threads 'Inspire 1'
Additionally, yesterday you already started a thread (which you called Inspire 1) here http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/cannot-get-inspire-1-out-of-travel-mode.3314/#post-35507 (which I have changed the title on to 'Cannot get Inspire 1 out of travel mode) specifically about your I1 being stuck in travel mode. What is the point in starting another thread to say that the original problem is now solved?
Good catch editor! !
I didn't notice this was the same pilot looking for information on how to get his i1 out of travel mode. .
Maybe it was the one love thing..:cool:
I would still like to hear what the fix was..
turb....

Reactions: Scotflieger
Good catch editor! !
I didn't notice this was the same pilot looking for information on how to get his i1 out of travel mode. .
Maybe it was the one love thing..:cool:
I would still like to hear what the fix was..
turb....
Yup, by posting the resolution of problems it helps the whole community here. :)

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I have heard of that happening if you raise the Inspire off the ground whilst it is in the process of changing from travel to active mode or vice versa but that was a few firmwares ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela