Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire2 Lynh Phan Prop adapters are in stock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
IMG_2990.jpg 24C3C7FC-CCA5-4DD0-80B4-8C2D666972B4.jpg Anyone interested in Lynh Phans new I 2 prop adapters we now have them in stock. They are his best design yet and the I 2 bird performs like its on steroids when combined with LP adapters. They run 120.00 + shipping for a full set. Also you need 15" carbon fiber preferably T motor brand. Give me a shout if any of you I2 pilots need them. Fly safe out there.
270-473-1409

Reactions: Ftolino
View attachment 12922 View attachment 12920 Anyone interested in Lynh Phans new I 2 prop adapters we now have them in stock. They are his best design yet and the I 2 bird performs like its on steroids when combined with LP adapters. They run 120.00 + shipping for a full set. Also you need 15" carbon fiber preferably T motor brand. Give me a shout if any of you I2 pilots need them. Fly safe out there.
270-473-1409

Ralph, Do you carry the same for the Inspire 1 Pro? adapters and props? and instructions...;)

Hi, I didn't wanna start another thread on prop adapters, so I though I would share my knowledge here.

These are so much better and so much cheaper.
I have 800 flights with my inspire1 t-motor 14" props
200 flights on my inspire 2 t-motor 15" props.

Unlike the LP, there is not a big mass sitting on top the motor bell. (if LF adaptors are even a tiny bit out of round, they will induce vibration).
With these, you bolt the perfectly balanced t-motor 15" props directly to the motor bell.
I just purchased another set off of e-bay yesterday for $18 bucks as well as a spare set of 15" t-motor props.

Here is a link, but you can get them on e-bay for $18 bucks, these are the best by far !!
DJI Inspire 1 Adapter Plate for T- Motor CF Props Set (4pcs)

Reactions: Thatius Dudeson
As a machinist, the LP adapters are overpriced, but that isn't the sellers fault.

But I own the I1 adapters I have for my I2, and I will say a few things...

1.) If you don't want to modify your brand new CF props, the LP is a better option.

2.) If you don't want to buy a new case, and don't trust DJI's chineseium to take props off repeatedly..... the LP is a better choice.

3.) The I1 adapters aren't the easiest to find unless you have the link. They aren't for t-motor props, they are for props made for the I1 with proper spacing. And most likely you'll have to get the whole set, just for the "cheap" adapters.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyHighUSA
Well said Thaitus, I have no idea what the manufacturing cost of the adapters are. I know they are expensive even for dealers to purchase. I have found the quality to be impeccable and have yet to ever have a sit fail. When you're talking about a drone is only as strong as its weakest link. Cheap prop adapters are just something I'm unwilling to put on my bird and risk a $14,000 XT camera just to save a few bucks that's why I only go with the best in this case which is Lynh Phan Prop adapters. I have flown over 1000 flights with my current set of LP adapters and they work the same as the day I bought them.

Reactions: Thatius Dudeson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen