Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Interesting sunset panorama

Reaction score
We had the strangest weather in our city the other day. Looked like massive thunderstorm clouds forming over the city, which is weird because it is the middle of winter...
Raced out to try and capture the city but was a bit late, what I ended up with was the tail end of the clouds and a strange smoky haze over the city. Made for a pretty cool shot - helps if you view it on a HUGE display ;)
Shot with DJI X5 w/25mm lens.

Panorama%201%20of%201_zps4bsgho9i.jpg

Attachments

• Panorama (1 of 1).jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Ifly Drones
We had the strangest weather in our city the other day. Looked like massive thunderstorm clouds forming over the city, which is weird because it is the middle of winter...
Raced out to try and capture the city but was a bit late, what I ended up with was the tail end of the clouds and a strange smoky haze over the city. Made for a pretty cool shot - helps if you view it on a HUGE display ;)
Maybe it's my connection but, All I see is a multipixilated line

Panorama%201%20of%201_zps4bsgho9i.jpg
Great shot! I love the color contrasts and composition.

Reactions: gruvpix

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan