Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

IOS App released

What's New in Version 1.0.1
Fix bugs.

Well that was helpful. :p
Not that I'm actually complaining - It's such a beautiful and functional app; any tightening up is worth doing.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Just flown for 11mins (still 1 battery, i look forward to the others arriving sometime), anyway, excellent flight, no problems, cal the compass and IMU, didn't switch on "airplane mode" on the Air 2, no loss of signal, no dropout, app didn't crash, all good.

v1.0.1. Can't change video mode to MP4 and NTSC. App reverts back to MOV and PAL. Anyone else?

v1.0.1. Can't change video mode to MP4 and NTSC. App reverts back to MOV and PAL. Anyone else?

Are you connected to the Inspire when you change settings? App won't change unless it's connected and can change the camera's settings.

Yes, changing setting connected to Inspire. Rebooted TX, iPad Air, Inspire multiple times. Also happening when using iPhone 6.
Looks like others are experiencing same with iOS App v1.0.1

Are you connected to the Inspire when you change settings? App won't change unless it's connected and can change the camera's settings.

Argg so mad at myself for upgrading to the official. App. I've never had one issue with the app but now. I have video cut out. Won't stay on MP4 or ntsc the picture video quality looks worse. Sever lag when in the picture rate when panning and choppy. Anyone have a link to the previous version. ?

Experienced the same lag today with 1.0.1. Blade Strike says enabling Hardware Decode will fix this but haven't had chance to try. Then found issue with MP4 and ntsc. Deleted 1.0.1 and gone back to 0.9.2.

Argg so mad at myself for upgrading to the official. App. I've never had one issue with the app but now. I have video cut out. Won't stay on MP4 or ntsc the picture video quality looks worse. Sever lag when in the picture rate when panning and choppy. Anyone have a link to the previous version. ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baie Car