Separate names with a comma.
Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!
Discussion in 'News' started by gray52, Nov 16, 2015.
Just noticed a new version, has anyone tried it?
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- Support for the DJI Focus wireless follow focus system.
- The aircraft can now reset its heading in Course Lock mode. Added low altitude warning in Waypoint mode.
- You can now import music from your mobile device or the music store, and save your favorite collection.
- New user feedback features mean you are just a click away from telling us your thoughts.
- Optimized video player and editor performance.
- You can now use the gimbal operation mode button to set the gimbal mode (free/follow) for the Zenmuse series when used together with Lightbridge 2.
Haven't tried it yet. Interesting to see DJI Focus support since I haven't heard any updates about that device since they teased it during the X5 reveal.
I still wish they would pay less attention to the in app editor and social media features.
Lots of lovely useless fat bloatware.......yummy!
I can no longer sign in to my DJI account on the app since I did the update. It tells me I need to enter a valid email address. It's the same one I've been using the whole time.
Time to go downgrade back to the previous iOS version and see if that helps.
Well, according to DJI, with this new app you "are just a click away from telling us your thoughts"
Why not tell them your thoughts?
Let's all bombard them with " when are we inspire 1 owners getting the follow me function?"
Oh, that one I CAN answer - Never! (DJI have deemed it not safe on a 3kg + aircraft)
You will have to rely on a third party app if you want that.
It also fixes an error message that comes up stating you are above 3000 m when in fact you are not.
Never seen that one! What triggered it?
Yeah another up(down)date.Seems that DJI won't listen to our wishes.
That sounds quite alarming?
Please don't wait too long with your explanation......
If you lived at or above 1000 m an error would come up when the I1 would fire up stating you were above 3000 m and motor function would be degraded. This would happen every time and would come up before I1 even had GPS signal for elevation. It was a bug in the iOS 2.4.0 app that didn't happen in previous versions nor did happen in android app.
Ah, got it....... Thanks.
New update smoked my inspire.... Alerts stating contact DJI support Camera Sensor malfunction..... Nice.... I've had my bird since the first of the year.... Been rock steady with all updates until now... I'm curious if anybody else is having issues...