Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iOS GO App 2.6.0 Released - 2 Feb 16

The cold weather messages and operation has changed from App 2.5.0. With App 2.6.0 you can now start the motors with cold batteries but you get a warning if the battery temperature is below 15C and advises to warm it to 25C [sic]. I also got a couple of performance restricted messages until the battery was up to operating temperature (20-40C).

I was going to ask if your not using the newer camera (using x3) is it necessary to use the new app. But I guess if it has to do with the cold battery issues it is a must do. Is there an android version also? I use ios on the RC for the Inspire and android on the RC for the camera.

The cold weather messages and operation has changed from App 2.5.0. With App 2.6.0 you can now start the motors with cold batteries but you get a warning if the battery temperature is below 15C and advises to warm it to 25C [sic]. I also got a couple of performance restricted messages until the battery was up to operating temperature (20-40C).
After it is warmed up, does the Inspire have its normal power to the motors or is it still restricted like in App 2.5?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont