Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iPad mini no longer connects via usb to RC

Reaction score
After a successful dual controller flight, my iPad mini stopped talking to the inspire controller.
Iphones all work fine with RC's.
Ipad Mini still works fine through wifi with the osmo, but when I connect it via usb to RC it will not connect.
I re-installed app.
I tested usb cables and port = all good.
RC controls function properly and connect to the aircraft.

Maybe I fat fingered a setting?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

After much troubleshooting; I believe I've narrowed it down to cheap cables. The cheap cables I purchased that work to charge and sync, work with the iPhones but for some reason do not work with my iPad mini. I guess I'll be purchasing more expensive cables.

After much troubleshooting; I believe I've narrowed it down to cheap cables. The cheap cables I purchased that work to charge and sync, work with the iPhones but for some reason do not work with my iPad mini. I guess I'll be purchasing more expensive cables.

We have run into that as well...glad you found your problem.

Michael
www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

After a successful dual controller flight, my iPad mini stopped talking to the inspire controller.
Iphones all work fine with RC's.
Ipad Mini still works fine through wifi with the osmo, but when I connect it via usb to RC it will not connect.
I re-installed app.
I tested usb cables and port = all good.
RC controls function properly and connect to the aircraft.

Maybe I fat fingered a setting?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

You may also try a network reset in settings,**Go to General, scroll down to Reset, then click Reset Network Settings** and turn your iPmini off, then connect cable to remote, "turn remote on first" and see if this will reestablish connection. This has worked multiple times, and I personally use CERTIFIED MFI APPLE cords and get this on occasions. Seems every time Apple updates iOS, not long after these these troubleshooting methods may work. Do make sure you are using certified cables, cheap ones do not contain the chip.. Hope this Helps[emoji106]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars