Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus?

Reaction score
I am about to buy a new iPhone.. Have the mavic on order and plan to buy the Osmo+. Though I do have an x3, just want the zoom feature and can buy the Osmo+ complete cheaper than the z3.. (smh) I know it won't work on my Matrice..

So.. been googling this subject without much luck.. What phone works best on the Osmo handle's adapter? I do want to use it on the Mavic once I get it as well..

Any images people know of comparing the 2 phone's on the osmo?

Most videos I've seen uses the +. I got myself a 6S Plus a couple of days ago for the same (Osmo and possibly Mavic) reason.

The regular iPhone has a quite small screen. If I had the option, I'd actually go for an iPad Mini. That doesn't fit -> iPhone Plus it is.

iPhone 7 Plus with plenty of memory , the camera is unbelievable and paired up with the Osmo mobile, its incredible, no need to buy the osmo+.

Plus, bigger screen is always better.

Here' a link to a quick raw clip i uploaded last week.

Though it does take a good picture.. I don't want to get locked to the Osmo Mobile.. I own an M100 with x3 so would want to use that camera as well.. I'd also like to have zoom which the Osmo+ has.. decisions, decisions.. I got my iPhone 7 plus in yesterday.. a little awkward carrying that as compared to my iphone 6s..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieTret