Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is anyone else seeing weird camera ISO behavior after last firmware upgrade?

Reaction score
For some reason after the last firmware upgrade for my Pro, the camera now thinks 400 is the new 100 ISO. This means that if I have auto ISO enabled, it sits at 400, and even with it off, if I set it to 100, the next time I turn it on, it's back at 400. And what is even weirder, If I open the camera settings, it shows 100, but at the top of the screen it's showing 400, and the photos in Lightroom are showing that they are at 400. Is anyone else seeing this with the latest firmware? I am using the Olympus 12mm, but this seems like a camera issue regardless... I guess I'll be rolling back...

Ok, I had a brain fart. The v01.08.01.40 update is for the Pro Raw, I have the Pro. Yes I am using
Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v1.8.1.00
2016-04-07

I'm not entirely sure if the problem started with the last firmware or with the last GO app update (I thought it was behaving fine until the last app update). This is really screwy though... I had two shoots this week, and spent more time messing with the settings than shooting...

Reactions: zoltanh
It would be really nice if DJI bothered to have some consistency between power cycles. The number of times I've narrowly escaped f***ing up a shot is scary.

Reactions: The Editor
It would be really nice if DJI bothered to have some consistency between power cycles. The number of times I've narrowly escaped f***ing up a shot is scary.
It would be nice if DJI just stopped trying to make cameras!
If my F5 was as flakey as DJI offerings and had as many firmware updates that totally changed the whole dynamics of the camera everytime I would be out of business by now. :mad:

I'm waiting to see what Panasonic comes out with when the GH-5 hits the shelves. If it's noticeably better than the GH-4 it would make a pretty nice aerial camera on a platform like the Matrice 600. Being a M43 camera but vastly superior to the X5 and with, potentially, 6K 30fps and 4K 60fps we'd be talking a fair jump over the GH-4 and lightyears beyond the X5. Also, being M43 it would be much lighter than a Red and with the Matrice 600 you could be talking flight times near 30 minutes.

Brian

I'm waiting to see what Panasonic comes out with when the GH-5 hits the shelves. If it's noticeably better than the GH-4 it would make a pretty nice aerial camera on a platform like the Matrice 600. Being a M43 camera but vastly superior to the X5 and with, potentially, 6K 30fps and 4K 60fps we'd be talking a fair jump over the GH-4 and lightyears beyond the X5. Also, being M43 it would be much lighter than a Red and with the Matrice 600 you could be talking flight times near 30 minutes.

September is what I heard.

I'm not entirely sure if the problem started with the last firmware or with the last GO app update (I thought it was behaving fine until the last app update). This is really screwy though... I had two shoots this week, and spent more time messing with the settings than shooting...
This is one of the most frustrating thing ..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo