Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is firmware v.1.6.0.40 ok for X5 or just X3?

Reaction score
Stupid question maybe, but when looking at firmware downloads available on the Inspire 1 Pro section on DJI´s website the latest one is v.1.3.0.60 while v.1.6.0.40 is available on the Inspire 1 downloads section.

Is the v.1.6.0.40 meant to be used on Pro´s with the X5?
Have tried to find somewhere where it´s confirmed but have had no luck so far.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can clear this up.

Best Regards

Stupid question maybe, but when looking at firmware downloads available on the Inspire 1 Pro section on DJI´s website the latest one is v.1.3.0.60 while v.1.6.0.40 is available on the Inspire 1 downloads section.

Is the v.1.6.0.40 meant to be used on Pro´s with the X5?
Have tried to find somewhere where it´s confirmed but have had no luck so far.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can clear this up.

Best Regards
FW 1.6 is only applicable to the standard Inspire 1 with the X3 camera. It is not for the I1 Pro unless you intend to fit an X3 to it.

Thanks, have got the impression from some firmware discussions that some people have updated their X5´s with the 1.6 FW so I was a little confused, because I have the latest FW that´s listed for the Pro but still see in the GO-app that it needs update.

Thanks, have got the impression from some firmware discussions that some people have updated their X5´s with the 1.6 FW so I was a little confused, because I have the latest FW that´s listed for the Pro but still see in the GO-app that it needs update.
It maybe that your batteries are not to the latest standard. If you switch on hidden files on your computer you can view an additional of which lists the individual subsystem files on your aircraft and those changed.

That is possible. Will try to update them when they finished charging.

Thank you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips