Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is it possible to switch over to the right Thumbwheel to tilt camera?

Alright for you thumbers, what about us pinchers? :p
Start playing video games where you need to use all your fingers independently at the same time, you'll adapt. And people said playing video games was a waste of time, haha

I think it would be nice to have identical wheels on both sides (for Inspire 1), then give me, the operator, the option to program what I want them to do just like the two buttons on the bottom of the controller. I've been shooting with tilts for a long time now and I'm pretty good at it. I don't always nail it on the first take but I eventually get something usable. If I don't think I'll get a 2nd take and I'm doing a straight vertical move up but titling down simultaneously, I've been know to cross over my right hand to operate the stick while my left hand operates the tilt wheel. Sure, you can program a vertical move in using Waypoints but you must start at least 35' above ground. Some of my moves have been from 10' or so, up. To me it's about having options. Give us operators choices and let us do what works best for us. I don't think that's too much to ask. Plus, it's smart business. Instead of giving me editing and social media posting options I don't need as a commercial user, give me a new controller to upgrade to or other equipment and I'll spend money. Generally speaking, a company makes more money from existing customers than from new sales.
I'm with you 100% on your notes to vendor!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44