Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is there a conversion available to upgrade the v1 to the v2?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new here and have a Inspire v1 and am wondering if they have come up with a way to upgrade/convert the v1 to the v2 options (new motors and gimbal mount).

Thanks all,

- Mike

Hi all,

I am new here and have a Inspire v1 and am wondering if they have come up with a way to upgrade/convert the v1 to the v2 options (new motors and gimbal mount).

Thanks all,

- Mike
What is it you want to actually achieve?
If it is simply to be able to use an X5/X5R then all you need do is buy the revised gimbal plate and feet risers that come as a kit, fit them and you then have a V2.
The 'upgraded' motors make no perceptible difference in performance . I have flown both an out of the box V2 and a 'converted' V2 running identical FW and there is no flight dynamic difference between them.
The necessity for a Gimbal adapter and feet height risers is clearly stated on DJI website if you go to the X5/X5R product page to purchase.

Yup, I've upgraded mine as The Editor says. New gimbal plate and feet (which come with the plate kit), added the X5, stuck the Pro firmware on there and I have a V2 Pro but without the motors. The V2 props can also be fitted with the adapter plate kit and props from DJI. I have done this too.

Can one of you guys post a link tho this kit, I'm looking to do all these upgrades but not sure what I'm looking at, thanks

Had you read the thread you'd have seen there is no "kit". You jsut buy a gimbal plate and the prop /adapter set...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb