Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is this a battery problem?

Reaction score
I don't consider myself a pro, It's a little hot today but After charging the batteries and messing a bit with the camera settings I noticed that one cell voltage is lower than all the rest.

TlYfKv8.png

When I turn on the engines a pull the throttle a bit up I get this:

TvCA86I.png

Is this a problem?

I don't consider myself a pro, It's a little hot today but After charging the batteries and messing a bit with the camera settings I noticed that one cell voltage is lower than all the rest.

TlYfKv8.png

When I turn on the engines a pull the throttle a bit up I get this:

TvCA86I.png

Is this a problem?
Nope

Anything under 200mV difference is fine. Will probably balance out on the next couple of charges - just keep an eye on it and it it gets worse retire the pack

Reactions: Reinier
Nope

Anything under 200mV difference is fine. Will probably balance out on the next couple of charges - just keep an eye on it and it it gets worse retire the pack

I've done deep discharge, maybe even too much as I think I've hit 3.5v ''0%'' but it wasn't done under stress, just drone powered on (Motors OFF) and forgot to check in on it, currently charging, it, we will see what comes out of it.

Edit: No Improvement at all other cells seem to differ too
4ePPjfR.png

Last edited:
Looks fine - it's normal for the cells to be at slightly different voltages, and like the Ed said, it'll probably work itself out over the next several charge-discharge cycles. If the cells were continually showing bigger voltage differences (e.g. 4.34V and 4.04V) or were coloured amber/yellow or red, then there'd be more cause to worry about it.

Looks fine - it's normal for the cells to be at slightly different voltages, and like the Ed said, it'll probably work itself out over the next several charge-discharge cycles. If the cells were continually showing bigger voltage differences (e.g. 4.34V and 4.04V) or were coloured amber/yellow or red, then there'd be more cause to worry about it.

Any way to fix it manually?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont