Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Issue with Go App 3.0

Reaction score
I don't know if is the new V3.0 or something else, but all my display has enlarge and menu has change. I can't find the setting menu for camera.

I got an Ipad air 2
x5 + 14-42 lens

Look at the attach file.

image1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the whole display has been supersize. My guess is to make it more readable on iPhones for the Mavic. At any rate, hit the three dots on the top left to access the gimbal menu and the icon below the shutter release to access the camera menu. On the camera menu, you'll see a gear icon on the top right - that's the camera settings.

Yeah the whole display has been supersize. My guess is to make it more readable on iPhones for the Mavic. At any rate, hit the three dots on the top left to access the gimbal menu and the icon below the shutter release to access the camera menu. On the camera menu, you'll see a gear icon on the top right - that's the camera settings.

If we wish to calibrate the camera, the warning message is overlap the calibrate button.

Good Morning Helnet,

I am running Inspire1 with iPad Air 2 (master and iPad Mini (slave) IOS 10.0 and DJI Go (3.0).

My issue is with the C1 and C2 controls for the slave unit not controlling the camera gimbal. I posted on another post in here and wondered if you had tested out that feature. DJI still cannot figure out why we lost gimbal control with version 3.0. Any comments please?

My issue with the latest App update v3.0.0 is my I1 x3 is dropping GPS mode switching to ATTI constantly.
Currently running:
APP v3.0.0 (Apple)
Aircraft 1.9.1.30
RC 1.7.40
CAM 1.8.01.00

Tested with v2.9.1 app and experience no drop outs.
Anyone else experiencing the same problem??

nothing but issues with v3.0.0

-latency issues with Z3
-flickering recording status
-recording stops at will
-recording timer hangs but continues to record
-Inability to move the slider while previewing footage

-generally unstable period

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My issue with the latest App update v3.0.0 is my I1 x3 is dropping GPS mode switching to ATTI constantly.
Currently running:
APP v3.0.0 (Apple)
Aircraft 1.9.1.30
RC 1.7.40
CAM 1.8.01.00

Tested with v2.9.1 app and experience no drop outs.
Anyone else experiencing the same problem??

Currently running:
Exactly the same product/App/firmware profile

Multiple issues, won't connect, switching to ATTI, can't switch from auto mode in camera. Unplug iPad Air 2, plug in iPhone 6S iOS 10 and it all goes away.

I read on the forum about a new user in Europe saying that he had DJI Go App v3.0.1. Has anyone heard of an update in the US yet? Can't find it on the App Store.

All this is typical DJI. I wish they would do more quality control/testing before releasing App updates and firmware upgrades. But I guess that's what we're doing.

I seem to have loaded Update 3.0.1, in the process of updating ALL Apps on my multi use iPad Mini.

And I seem to be sorting out some issues but as a brand new I-1 'flyer' I am not sure where - or exactly what - the
source of my issues are . . .

This place seems to be 'horses mouth'.

Thanks for all.

d

Tried downloading the latest version and get the message ' The DJI Go app does not support this ipad'
Apparently, the ipad mini is not supported anymore!

The answer, I'm assuming, is to rush out and spend a few hundred quid on an ipad mini 2 or 3. Like that's going to happen!

I'm assuming the only option is to use the Litchi app?

I have the same issue, Dave. I never updated to 3.0.0 either, oh well. I'm contemplating downloading autopilot. Hopefully that will work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan